Get Addiction Help (888) 804-0917

Contact Us: Employer or Health Care Professional

Contact Residence XII:

Contact Us: Employer or Health Care Professional

  • Do you have a female employee whose job is in jeopardy because she is using?
  • Do you have a male employee whose wife or partner needs treatment?
  • Do you have a female patient who is exhibiting symptoms of chemical dependency?
  • Do you have a female patient who is addicted to prescription drugs?
  • Are you counseling a woman with a dual diagnosis disorder?
  • Would you like to receive our Therapist/Doctor/Employer Email Update containing articles, news and other information?

We know that as an employer or healthcare professional, you continually encounter women with signs of alcohol or chemical dependency. But where should you refer her, and what kind of treatment program will be most effective?

Residence XII provides Residential Treatment, Intensive Outpatient, Continuing Care, and Relapse Prevention programs. We also provide a comprehensive assessment, free of charge, to help determine which treatment program is best suited for each woman’s individual circumstances.

For more information about how you can help a woman with alcohol or chemical dependency, fill out the form below. If you need immediate assistance, please call (425) 823-8844 or (800) 776-5944 and tell the receptionist you are an EAP or health care professional. Need to fax us documents? Our fax number is (425) 820-2371.



    Please check all that apply:

    I am an employer or EAP professional.


    I am a healthcare professional


    I am a therapist


    I would like an assessment counselor to call me.


    I would like to receive

    information packages by mail


    I would like to tour Residence XII so I can make a comprehensive referral

    I would like Residence XII to make a presentation to my staff.

    I would like to receive the Residence XII print newsletters

  3. security code
    Please enter text from the box above: