The On-Call Night Supervisor shall have no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of two years immediately prior to time of employment as a night supervisor and no misuse of alcohol or other drugs while employed at Residence XII.
- High School Graduate
- Knowledge of a 12-Step Program
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Valid first aid & CPR certificates
- Valid WA. State Drivers License
- Be available to the patients for comfort and conversation when necessary.
- Secure the building including checking all offices.
- Supervise Patient self administration of medication
- Supervise Patient breakfast
- Remain awake all night and make checks of the upper floor periodically to assure women are in bed and floor is secure.
- Other duties as assigned by the Inpatient Coordinator
Send resume to [email protected]