Your contribution to Residence XII changes lives. You may give to us through volunteering, donations and advocacy to help women and their families.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION CHANGES LIVESResidence XII is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your financial support is tax deductible but please be sure to check with your accountant for actual tax deductibility. Visit GuideStar.org if you would like financial information from our IRS form 990.
Annual LuncheonEach year Residence XII holds a fundraising luncheon to raise awareness about addiction as a chronic brain disease and discuss the importance of addiction treatment. Our goal is to eliminate the stigma currently associated with addiction as well as the cloak of secrecy that currently surrounds this devastating disease. We also hope to increase donor support for Residence XII so we can continue to provide high quality, comprehensive and affordable treatment for women. This luncheon occurs during National Recovery Month in September and many businesses have partnered with Residence XII in support of our treatment programs. Please contact Pauline Middlehurst, Development Director at (425) 823-8844 or email@example.com with any questions. The 2016 lunch -- our 10th -- will be Friday, September 30 at the Meydenbauer Center from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Click here if you are a Table Captain or are trying to register as a guest of one of our Table Captains. Please contact Pauline Middlehurst, Development Director at (425) 823-8844 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join us as a Table Captain, to volunteer for the event or to make a donation. Many thanks to 2015's Partners: Serenity Partner Visionary Partners
Support Residence XII when you shop at Amazon.com, Fred Meyer or GoodSearchAmazon Smile: Sign up for an Amazon Smile account and choose Residence XII as your charity and it will make a donation to Residence XII on all qualifying purchases at no cost to you – an easy way to make a difference. Go to AmazonSmile to sign up. Fred Meyer Rewards: Link your Fred Meyer Rewards card to help us receive donations at no cost to you. You can register your card for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Residence XII. Click here to link your card. Search for us by name. Once you enroll, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, Fred Meyer makes a donation. You still earn Rewards Points, Fuel Points and Rebates. Rewards Cards are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer. Support Residence XII as You Search or Shop Online Every time you use the GoodSearch site (powered by Yahoo), they donate half of their advertising revenue to the charity you choose (about 1 cent per search). Shopping online? Use GoodShop to shop at over 700 stores (including Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Office Depot, Macy's, and more) and a portion of your purchase price is donated to the charity you choose.
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONSGeneral Fund - Because Residence XII is a non-profit treatment center, operating expenses are allocated from our general fund. Contributions to this fund are used in areas where the money is needed most. Donor financial support allows us to keep our fee schedules as low as possible, making access to treatment more affordable for women and their families. Become a Legacy Donor™ Join the Residence XII Legacy Donors™ and invest in the future of recovery.
- Bequests: One of the simplest ways to make a gift to Residence XII is under the terms of your Will. A Will allows you to control the future distributions of your estate, and gifts to a charitable organization such as Residence XII are deductible for estate tax purposes and can help you reduce or eliminate estate taxes.
- Life Insurance Death Proceeds: By making Residence XII a designated beneficiary of proceeds from a life insurance policy, you can ensure that Residence XII will receive your gift without going through the process of estate probate.
- Retirement Plan Designation: The traditional IRA can also be “rolled over” to Residence XII which eliminates any potential income and estate tax exposure. Distributions on Roth IRAs are actually income tax deductible if paid to Residence XII.
- DVD films
- Relaxation CDs
- Sports equipment (badminton, volleyball, croquet, basketball and ping pong supplies)
- Blank journals
- Art supplies (crayons, felt tip pens, scissors, tempera paints, poster board, chalk, clay, etc.)