Information for Women in Need:
We Can Help You
FREE Intervention Classes at Residence XII
Intervention can save the life of an alcoholic or drug addict. There is no more loving action a family member or friend can provide to someone who is sick with the disease of addition. Learn more at our Intervention Classes taught by Certified Chemical Dependency Counselors who are experienced interventionists with many years of experience working with families, friends, clergy, employers and other who want help dealing with addiction issues.
- Classes are the second Monday of the month from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Community Tours of Residence XII
Learn about addiction treatment and the programs offered at Residence XII while touring our facility from a patient’s perspective. Tours are available by appointment; Please contact Pat Dye at (425) 823-8844.
Private tours for prospective patients and their families are available at any time.
Our Programs and Services
- Residential Treatment: for women with alcohol and drug dependency who need a safe, structured environment with daily therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Program: for women with alcohol and drug dependency who are able to return home at night and maintain their sobriety
- Family Program: for family members to learn how to support women in recovery for alcohol and drug dependence
- Continuing Care Program: provides practical tools and knowledge for women in recovery from alcohol and drug dependency
- Relapse Prevention: for women who are struggling with relapse from alcohol and drug addiction and who have already relapsed and need additional support
Residence XII’s Assessment and Referral Coordinators are available 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (PST) Monday – Friday and Saturdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m.. Call: (425) 823-8844 or (800) 776-5944