Our Programs & Services:
Some women are unable to achieve abstinence from alcohol and chemical use on an outpatient basis. Residence XII provides a safe, structured environment where women can begin their journey to recovery in a variable-length-of-stay residential program. Find out more about our facility.
Our Residential Treatment program focuses on the disease of addiction, guilt and shame, self-esteem, assertiveness, life skills for sobriety, nutrition and relationship issues.
Our Residential Treatment Program includes:
- Highly structured format with a variable length of stay of approximately four to five weeks based on medical necessity and progress in treatment
- A 12-step abstinence-based program
- Individual problem identification with dual disorder diagnosis
- Daily group therapy with an average of eight women
- Films, lectures and activities
- Comprehensive Family Program
- Comprehensive exit planning including: Outpatient, Relapse Prevention, and Continuing Care programs
Note: Our Residential Treatment Program meets the requirements for DUI deferred prosecution, Employee Assistance Programs, Child Protective Services issues, and Domestic Violence violations.