Residential Inpatient Program
As a women-only treatment center, we provide a safe, structured environment to begin the journey toward recovery. We offer a variable length-of-stay inpatient treatment program. Our residential program offers the safety to establish the social, emotional, spiritual and physical stabilization needed to begin recovery. We provide a safe place where women are supported to fully accept the reality of their lives and reconnect with their true spirit, or what people call their Wise Woman™.
Our Inpatient Program includes education to understand the disease of addiction, working through guilt and shame, building self-esteem, learning healthy communication skills, exploring life skills for sobriety, and learning about health and relationship issues unique to women. Our program offers a combination of group, community, and individual counseling for a holistic approach to addiction recovery.
All residential patients receive:
- Individual counseling
- Group processing in small groups of like-minded women working to overcome addiction
- Addiction education
- Family counseling, support, and education
- Recreational activities
- Foundational skills for interdependence
- Chef-made and nutritionally balanced, delicious and healthy meals – each meal made from scratch with natural ingredients
- 24-Hour Residence Manager
- Specialized support services including yoga, massage, meditation, and art therapy
The Residence XII programs include:
- Structured, 12-step abstinence-focused programs
- Individual treatment plans
- Treatment provided by Licensed and Certified clinicians
- Women’s Health Specialist on staff
- Treatment of dual and co-occurring disorders
- Support for those on Medically Assisted Treatment plans
- Transition planning to outpatient and extended care programs
- Free family program for lifestyle and recovery support
Meals at Residence XII:
You don’t need to bring anything with you. Our classically trained chef will prepare your meals each day using fresh, local produce. We provide daily menu selections offering delicious, wholesome, nutritionally balanced meals and snacks.
Our chef graduated from one of the top culinary schools and has vast experience in preparing 5-star cuisine.
We can accommodate special dietary requirements for specific medical conditions, i.e. diabetes, heart conditions, and allergies. Please let us know if you have special dietary requirements when you check in. We offer vegetarian and gluten free options.