Residence XII offers addiction treatment for women. We are located near Seattle in Kirkland, Washington. Our treatment programs use 12-step principles.
Our Addiction Assessment and Referral Counselors are available 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday. Call: (425) 823-8844 or 800-776-5944
ARE YOU CHEMICALLY DEPENDENT?
- Answer the following questions as honestly as you can.
- Do you lose time from work due to alcohol/drug use?
- Is alcohol/drug use making your home life unhappy?
- Do you drink/use drugs because you are shy?
- Is drinking/drug use affecting your reputation?
THE ASSESSMENT PROCESS
The first step towards recovery for a woman with alcohol or drug dependency is admitting she needs help. But sometimes, it takes the support of a family member, friend, employer or health care professional to lead her gently towards the path. But whether a woman decides she needs treatment on her own, or with the help of someone who cares about her future, the very first step in the process is having an extensive, inclusive assessment that paints a realistic picture of the past, the present and even sometimes the future.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify. Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy application process
- 100% Confidential