The Night Supervisor shall have no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of two years immediately prior to time of employment as a night supervisor and no misuse of alcohol or other drugs while employed at Residence XII.
- High School Graduate.
- Knowledge of a Twelve Step Program.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Valid first Aid & CPR certificates.
- Valid WA. State Driver’s License.
Be available to the patients for comfort and conversation when necessary.
- Secure the building including checking all offices.
- Be available to the patients for comfort and conversation when necessary.
- Supervise Patient self-administration of medication
- Supervise Patient breakfast meal.
- Remain awake all night and make checks of the upper floor periodically to assure women are in bed and floor is secure.
- Awaken the Residence Manager in case of emergency i.e. fire, security problems, medical or emotional crisis with a patient etc.
- Provide entries in the log regarding events that occur during the night.
- Communicate with the Residence Manager in the morning to report significant events.
- Answer the telephone.
- Assist with clerical tasks as needed including mailings and filing.
- Maintain the bulletin Board in the Activity Room.
- Assist patients with over the counter medications or prescription medications if needed.
- Review patient medication compliance of the previous day and prepare a compliance report for clinical staff.
- Complete a weekly medication Audit report.
- Assemble admission and U/A packets to assure adequate supply.
- Tidy activity and living rooms as appropriate. Oil windowsills as needed.
- Order Supplies for 3rd floor, communicate with Food Service Manager as needed to coordinate.
- Assist with laundry, towels, sheets etc. when patient’s leave treatment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Inpatient Coordinator.
Reports to Inpatient Coordinator
To apply for this opportunity or for more information, please contact Erika Voris at firstname.lastname@example.org