Our Programs & Services:
Many women who leave a residential or outpatient program find that a life of recovery presents a whole new set of challenges.
Our Continuing Care Programs provide women in recovery the practical tools and knowledge they need to succeed. They also provide the structure and accountability many women need after residential or outpatient treatment.
Our Continuing Care program is available to any woman who has been in residential, outpatient, or relapse prevention programs either at Residence XII or another treatment facility
Continuing Care Programs focus on:
- Developing clean and sober friends
- Attending recovery meetings
- Maintaining good communication with sponsors
- Understanding family relationships in relation to recovery
- Building community support with other women in recovery
Read more about continuing care:
- Understanding Continuing Care (an interview with a continuing care counselor)