Seeking qualified candidate to join our dynamic team. Supervisory experience required, as well as knowledge in working with COD populations. The Inpatient Coordinator oversees our 25 bed Residential Chemical Dependency Treatment program and provides leadership to counselors and inpatient support staff. We emphasize a strengths-based, person-centered approach to help empower women to seek recovery.
No history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of five years prior to the time of employment at Residence XII. Bachelor’s degree with a major in a social science: a Master’s degree in human services is preferred or equivalent work experience in the field of substance use disorder. Meet and maintain CDP Supervisor requirements and qualifications as defined in the WAC. Must have over 4,000 hours as a CDP. Has not committed, permitted, aided or abetted the commission of an illegal act or unprofessional conduct as defined under RCW.18.130.180. Has documented competency in clinical supervision.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate excellent human relations skills
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must demonstrate knowledge of local, state and national regulations and standards as they are applied to Residence XII
- Must demonstrate openness to input from staff and supervisors
- Must demonstrate up to date knowledge of community resources supportive of recovering women
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the disease concept and excellent clinical skills especially as they relate to the treatment of women who have a substance use disorder and their families
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the identification and treatment of dual disorders
- Knowledge of Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon, Ala-Teen, Nar-Anon, the principles, steps and traditions
- Knowledge and ability to conduct group and individual counseling sessions, and to present lectures
- Attend Clinical Management Team meetings and work collaboratively with other Managers to assure the mission and values of Residence XII
- Provide clinical supervision of assigned staff, which may include counselors, interns, contractors, volunteers, residence managers, night clerks, massage, and movement therapy
- Conduct annual employee development reviews for all assigned staff including objectives for continuing clinical skill development
- Provide daily inpatient program troubleshooting
- Assure daily operational needs are met. This will include staff coverage, monitoring daily structure and follow through, oversight of medication concerns
- Facilitate Inpatient morning report and Inpatient staffing’s
- Coordination of information among departments, e.g., patient transfers from Inpatient to Intensive Outpatient and/or Continuing Care
- Assure that all clinical programs are adequately staffed and that all scheduled programs are conducted in a timely manner
- Work with the Treatment Director in developing clinical program options and acceptance by the community; assist in the design of strategies to improve clinical utilization and expansion
- Provide clinical services to patients including treatment planning, individual and group counseling, lectures, and case management as needed
- Assure that patient charts are maintained in a timely manner and in accordance with all local, state and national rules and standards and third party payers, as they apply to Residence XII
- Assure that all utilization review reports are prepared and submitted in a timely manner
- Perform other tasks as assigned which fall within the scope of this position
- Supervise interns/students as assigned
- Participate in on-call duty in rotation with other staff. Reports to the Treatment Director
DOE, competitive salary.
Includes full medical, dental, vision, disability, and retirement.