Because women tend to hide their alcohol abuse or drug abuse, and suffer more shame for it, Residence XII has designed all treatment programs around the special needs of women in treatment and recovery.
Some women are unable to achieve abstinence from alcohol and chemical use on an outpatient basis. Located in Kirkland, Residence XII offers women in the Seattle area a safe, structured environment where they can begin their journey toward recovery through a variable-length-of-stay inpatient program. Find out more about our facility.
The Residence XII inpatient treatment program focuses on the disease of addiction, guilt and shame, self-esteem, assertiveness, life skills for sobriety, nutrition and relationship issues.
Our Inpatient Treatment Program includes:
- Highly structured format with a variable length of stay of approximately four to five weeks based on medical
necessity and progress in treatment
- A 12-step abstinence-based program
- Individual problem identification with dual disorder diagnosis
- Daily group therapy with an average of eight women
- Films, lectures and activities
- Comprehensive Family Program
- Comprehensive exit planning including: Outpatient and Addiction Aftercare programs
- What to bring to treatment
Would you like to learn more about Residence XII?
Call 1-800-776-5944 or contact us online.
NOTE: Our Inpatient Treatment Program meets the requirements for DUI deferred prosecution, Employee Assistance Programs, Child Protective Services issues, and Domestic Violence violations.