Alcohol and Drug Rehab Tacoma, WA
Because women tend to hide their alcohol abuse or drug abuse, and suffer more shame for it, Residence XII has designed all treatment programs around the special needs of women in treatment and recovery.
Addiction Treatment That's Just for WomenWomen often hide their alcohol or drug abuse, and suffer more shame for it. Residence XII treatment programs are built around the special needs of women in treatment and recovery. Our alcohol and drug programs focus on the disease of addiction, but also address the guilt and shame that accompanies addiction. In treatment, women work on their self-esteem, assertiveness, nutrition, and relationship issues. They develop the life skills needed for sobriety. Our mission is to provide the highest quality chemical dependency treatment programs and comprehensive services to meet the unique needs of women and their families. Each treatment plan includes the Family Program to help family members learn how to support women in recovery as they focus on their own needs. The Family Program is open to people whose loved ones are in treatment.
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs
- Drug Abuse / Alcohol Abuse Assessment: The free assessment is the first step to find out if treatment is necessary
- Residential Treatment: Treatment for women who need a safe, structured environment and daily therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Program: A program for women who are able to return home at night and maintain their sobriety
- Family Program: A program to help family members to learn how to support women in recovery.
- Addiction Aftercare Program: This program provides practical tools and knowledge for women in recovery.