Along with our management group, administrative support and research staff, the entire team at Residence XII is committed to developing and providing the highest quality chemical dependency treatment programs and comprehensive services to meet the unique needs of women and their families.
- High School Graduate
- Knowledge of a 12-Step Program
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Valid first aid & CPR certificates
- Valid WA. State Drivers License
- Be available to the patients for comfort and conversation when necessary.
- Secure the building including checking all offices.
- Supervise Patient self administration of medication
- Supervise Patient breakfast
- Remain awake all night and make checks of the upper floor periodically to assure women are in bed and floor is secure.
- Other duties as assigned by the Inpatient Coordinator