Along with our management group, administrative support and research staff, the entire team at Residence XII is committed to developing and providing the highest quality chemical dependency treatment programs and comprehensive services to meet the unique needs of women and their families.
Development and Marketing Administrative AssistantAdministrative Assistant sought for chemical dependency treatment center for women. Residence XII is a Kirkland-based non-profit providing residential (25 bed) and intensive outpatient treatment. If you'd like a job where you can see you are making a difference in the lives of women, then consider Residence XII. Must be a self-starter with can-do attitude and a team player. Need excellent project management skills, as well as great communication skills (written and verbal), and a desire to be a part of our mission to assist women in overcoming addiction. $15 - $17 per hour DOE, 32hr/week, flexible hours Mon-Fri. Some additional hours during event season. Benefits include paid medical/dental, life, LTD, vacation/sick/holidays and 403(b) retirement. Send cover letter and resume to: Pauline Middlehurst.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe candidate must have no misuse of alcohol or drugs for a period of two years prior to time of employment at Residence XII and no misuse of alcohol or drugs while employed at Residence XII. Drug testing required upon hire. This position supports the Development, Marketing and CEO.
- Direct mail, email and social media campaigns
- Data entry and maintenance of information in databases (Excel and CRM)
- Planning and logistics of internal and external events, some event attendance required
- Compilation and writing of updates
- Assist in writing and preparation of quarterly newsletter
- Contribute to the development and distribution of collateral materials
- Data entry, tracking and generating reports for expenses, donations and pledges
- Sending out mailings for referents and donors
- Provide limited administrative support (filing, etc.) to CEO
- Online research
- Special projects
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2 to 4 years equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including proofreading
- Outgoing, self-motivated, strong attention to detail and adept at multi-tasking
- Knowledge of events and marketing practices
- Expertise and demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Basic graphic design skills using design software
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently and efficiently